Over confidence?!

 I sometimes think that I become more excited and over confident too. May be some of you might also feel the same.

Over confidence is over the confidence. It doesn't even touch confidence.

You should know yourself. You should be proud of yourself but never think of letting others down because you are superior.

This is over confidence.

Nakante thop evad ledikada....has two faces of it.

It implies to over confident people and opposite of them.

If you think I am the great no one else is...then it is over confidence.

If you say, I am great and if others want to be, I will be there for them. This is confidence. This is Shining and letting others shine.

So think..whether you are thinking the same or not.

Now please give a broad smile and look at the mirror😁

Your smile is magical:)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dare to laugh!

Change

Knowing self!