No one remembers!!

 You might be surprised looking at the title. It is not that serious thing which I am going to express.

Whenever you talk in the public or do something, you might feel as if everybody is looking at you, staring at you and are going to remember what you exactly did. Noo...it is never gonna happen my dear.

We were taught this in Art of Living. The same I am putting into my thoughts.

Do you know who was the first person who won the Nobel prize?

May be few people know.

If I ask, do you know who the person was who got 2nd Nobel prize in literature in the year 1988?

Very few will remember.

If I ask you what is the name of the person who sat beside you in one of the train journeys or in a function 5 years back.

Do you remember it?

No right!!!

The same happens with people around you. You will never be remembered much all the time. It is only the closest people you move on with will remember you or think of you. Stop worrying of what people will think. Keep doing what you are doing.

Now, please smile. I got to know from your friend that your smile is magical:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dare to laugh!

Change

Knowing self!