Listening to what....?!

 Listening to what heart says...

There are many instances in our life, where we feel stuck, confused and worried. This happens to everyone. So donot worry too much. This happens to Elon Musk, Ambani, Narayana Murthy, you, me and even my pet. (Hehehehhe)

This happens to everyone. What makes them different from us is that we spend lot of time thinking why we are thinking this way where as they just don't give a damn thought about this. They just keep going and thinking of their goals. 

We should choose, what is important for all of us. I can choose what I want. You can choose what you want. This will drive us. To choose and stick to it is another big thing which we consider as a challenge. 

When you have two choices where you like the work and get less paid another where you donot like the work and get highly paid. Choose what your heart likes, it is when you give respect to your heart. It is when you become far better than others. If others are running, it is not at all a rule that you should be running. You can stand, sit, crawl or walk. Do what your heart says. 

When you choose something you love, you live in it. So keep doing it, improving it and being excellent at it.

It's your heart, deal with it calmly, happily. Care for your heart. If you put your heart aside for others, are you really living?

(I know few will understand this, few will not. But don't mind I don't mind. I don't hurt. I heart ❤️)

Heheheheheheheh

Now please smile, your heart likes it:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dare to laugh!

Change

Knowing self!