I just texted..

You do not know, one act of kindness can make someone feel special and happy.

You do not really know this. I just texted one of my friends one day. She said that I was the only one who keeps checking on her whether she is doing good or not. I don't know but I keep checking on her because she was there with me at some point of time and she made my time happy. She made me feel special. She was caring and loving that time. She was happy that I remember her.

This is what happens in our lives too. We forget to talk to people. We forget to connect to them. Try doing it, you will feel good. 


Now give a broad happy smile and check on your dear ones with whom you have not talked since many days:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dare to laugh!

Change

Knowing self!