I know

 I know it is painful. I know it is very hard to digest. I know it is definitely bad. I know how you are feeling now. I too felt it sometime. 

But listen to me, listen to me.

Every good thing would take time. It is in a process. You just be ready to face it with a happy face rather than the doubted unsatisfied face. People around us may not understand what you are feeling inside. It is better to Express to yourself or to others atleast.

What has happened it happened bcz it was meant to. Whatever gone has gone. Donot think much about this.

You will get more than the one which has gone. You will understand it. This is life and this is how you must live. We all must live.

May be not today but tomorrow:)

Now please smile. I admire you so much:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dare to laugh!

Change

Knowing self!