Sometimes..

Sometimes things does not appear as we want. Sometimes we donot get what we want. This makes us low sometimes. This makes me go down down and down. I cannot smile all the time. I cannot feel the same always. Come on!! guys I am a human being. You are too the same. This happens to you too. We all know that at sometime and somewhere you feel broken and every little thing annoys you. You don't feel good of yourself and the people. This is one story.
I am here to tell you something. As you came here just to read this, how can I leave you like this. I should make you feel good. Don't worry, I am here for you.
See life is all about going from one phase to another. If life stays at one particular thing, would you like it to be like that?. Suppose say, you like eating Sandwich and if I keep giving you the same sandwich everyday. would you like to eat it?. Yeah you may like it but at some point of time, you dont feel like eating it. It is not because you fed up with it but you felt bored. Doing the same thing repeatedly. 
Now you expect different things to eat , try new something new in eating and please tell me how you are expecting life to be the same?. Now please give a smile. You don't look got without :( 
😁😁😁😁😁.

Life tells you to be strong. If you are not strong it will hit you one way or the another just to make you strong and make the moment interesting. We often like reading, watching something interesting.Right!!
Our life also want to be interesting. Sometimes we cry, sometimes we break, sometimes we become bad, sometimes we become ill and its okay to be like that. But always remember to thank the God and the life. It teaches us so many things which no one teaches and hence be grateful for the moment because it taught you something rather than cursing someone or something, try to appreciate.
Do you know something?. I was a person who used to feel bad always at some point of time in my life but one day I was brushing my teeth and I saw something who was smiling out there in front of me in a mirror. When I looked at her, she smiled and said everything will be okay. Don't worry. This is one phase of life. Enjoy the moment and tell all your challenges and worries that you don't care how hard they might hit you. 
This is life. This moment I realized that if you love yourself and see the beauty in you then no other person can make you go ill. By the way the person who smiled in the mirror was me. 
I am going to make you feel good. Here is a funny but crazy one I would like to share.
I no more want you to be down. Go and look into the mirror and just smile at yourself. See yourself. Look at yourself, you are beautiful&Handsome. Just laugh and talk something with yourself. You will know many wonders hiding in you.
You will feel good. Dont worry. Life is ready with surprises. Be bold and strong. Love Yourself:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dare to laugh!

Change

Knowing self!